Gold Coast International Boat Show & Marine Expo – 17-19 March 2017
The first major Australian boat show for 2017 will be held over three fun-filled days from 17-19 March right in the heart of Australia’s recreational boating industry capital: the Gold Coast Marine Precinct at Coomera.
With just 8 weeks to go, this massive marine showcase is expected to be the biggest ever, with 80% of exhibitor space already sold or reserved, and more world-leading marine businesses and brands coming onboard every day in the countdown to the boat show.
With over 600 boats for sale on the water and on land, engines, accessories and electronics as well as live entertainment and educational attractions every 15 minutes across a giant 3km display circuit, you’ll definitely need more than one day to experience and enjoy all that there is to see and do.
Please click on the video above to experience all the fun from 2016 >>
- See it first – on the water
- See it first – on the land
- See it first – marine technology
- See it first – engines and accessories
- See it first – family-fun attractions and education
Pre-purchase your Boat Show tickets today
To gain access to the Riviera Festival of Boating, you need to purchase a ticket to the Gold Coast International Boat Show & Marine Expo, which is open 9am to 4pm Friday to Sunday, 17-19 March 2017. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for Seniors and $10 for students. Children under 12 are admitted free. Multiple and family day tickets are also available. The GCIBS&ME helps raise money for worthy community charities.
- If you would like to pre-purchase your Boat Show tickets online, please click here.
- If you would like to visit the Gold Coast International Boat Show & Marine Expo website, please click here.